Before you continue to registration please read and accept this Acknowledgement and Waiver of Liability.
Terms and Conditions of Stadium Climb Wellington 2019 (“Event”).
- I/We acknowledge that there are risks involved with the Event (including loss of life or permanent injury) and fully realise the risks of participating in an event such as this and fully accept the risks associated with such participation and my wellbeing during the Event. I/We understand and acknowledge that the Event organisers, sponsors, promoters, and each of their agents, representatives, successors and assigns, and all other persons associated with the Event (including Westpac Stadium) (“Event Parties”) provide no warranties, regarding my/our wellbeing, health and safety in the Event.
- I/We release, waive, discharge and hold harmless the Event Parties from all liability for any death, disability, personal injury (including mental injury) arising out of or in any way connected with my/our participation in the Event (including liability arising from any act or omission by the Event Parties) whether in contract, negligence, tort or otherwise to the fullest extent permitted by law (“Liabilities”). I/We hereby indemnify the Event Parties against all costs (including legal costs), claims, losses, damages and expenses suffered directly or indirectly by the Even Parties in relation to any of the Liabilities. This release and indemnity continues forever and binds the Event Parties’ heirs, executors, personal representatives and assigns.
- I/We understand that carrying out the Event is potentially hazardous, and that I/We must not take part in the Event unless we have trained appropriately and my/our physical condition is adequate for it. I/We also confidently believe and confirm that I/We are competent and in sufficient health and condition to partake in the Event and have no medical or health condition which will or may affect me/us during or as a result of participating in the Even that has not been disclosed to the Event Parties. I/We understand that should I/We have any doubts at all I/We must have our health verified by a medical practitioner.
- I/We assume full and complete responsibility for any injury or accident which may occur in connection with the Event.
- I/We understand and agree that situations may arise during the Event, which may be beyond the immediate control of the Event Parties, and I/We must continually participate in a manner that does not endanger myself/ourselves or others.
- The Event Parties, shall have no responsibility, financial or otherwise, for any risk incident that may arise, whether or not by negligence, from any direct or indirect loss, injury or death that might be sustained by me/our team or any other party directly associated with me/us as a result of our intended or actual participation in the Event or related activities.
- I/We authorise my/our name(s), voice(s), pictures and information obtained during this registration process to be used without payment to me/us in any broadcast, telecast, promotion, advertising or any other way on and off line pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993.
- I/We agree to comply with the rules, regulations and instructions relating to the Event and all directions issued by the Event Parties before, during and after the Event and I/We accept that the Event Parties reserve the right to withdraw any person from the Event if, in their reasonable opinion, is likely to endanger themselves or others. I/We consent to receiving medical treatment which may be reasonable in the event of illness or injuries suffered during the Event.
- I/We acknowledge there are security first aider(s) provided by the Event Parties and other safety precaution(s) have been undertaken, by the Event Parties or other persons/entities.
- My/Our accepted entries into the Event will not be transferred to another participant.
- I/We are not currently excluded from the Westpac Stadium.
- I/We acknowledge the fundraising goal of $150 per individual, and by registering I/We will endeavour to raise this amount for Leukaemia & Blood Cancer New Zealand.
- I/We have read and understood the contents of this Acknowledgement and Waiver of Liability.